My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Organizing means preparing something, a room or a circumstance, thinking carefully about all the details necessary for its proper development.
The word organize has its Greek roots: “Organon” which means instrument or tool and the word “Izein” which means to turn into. So, putting those two words "Organon Izein" together, we would say "turn something to be useful".
1. Create organization systems: Turn clutter and chaos into an efficient space to work.
2. Variety of work: Jobs can range from a small closet to designing an office.
3. Clients: We need to learn from our clients (tastes, styles, colors, etc.) in order to design a personalized system that fits their needs.
In the first place, hiring someone who is a specialist in a subject is very important because they will teach us techniques that we do not know and that will solve many problems for us, and secondly because if we dedicate ourselves to our work to move our company forward , we will not have time to organize.
It all depends on the client's expectations, organizing just the file is not the same as designing and organizing an office. Our method adapts to your needs and that is why it is personalized. We work with the client until they are satisfied.
Increase productivity. By staying organized, you'll save time searching for things and have more time to work on important tasks. Since organization can improve the flow of communication between you and your team, it can also make your team more efficient.
Organizing involves assigning tasks, grouping tasks into departments, delegating authority, and allocating resources throughout the organization. During the organization process, managers coordinate employees, resources, policies, and procedures to facilitate the goals identified in the plan.
1. First consultation: In this first consultation we are going to get to know each other and detect what the client's tastes, colors and styles are, then we go on to identify the areas that are useful and the areas that are in trouble. We talked about how we could improve the environment or place.
2. Send the Proposal: According to what we talked about in the first consultation, we send the proposal with the dates, prices and other explanations so that the client signs that proposal if he agrees, otherwise we will make the necessary changes to be able to work together.
3. Working method: We work in sections; in each section once a week, because generally the client has to be present, and we don't want to take up a lot of time from their work, we are aware that time is something very valuable for everyone.
4. Last Consultation: Weeks after we have finished our work, we organize a final consultation to see if we are able to meet our client's needs and offer them a monthly maintenance package.
5. Surprise gift: For us, it is an honor to be able to solve a problem for our clients and for them to trust us, for this reason we always offer them a surprise gift according to their needs, to thank them for having hired us.
The prices will vary according to the place, space and work to be done, but they range from approximately $180 to $350 per section.
Organization and planning help you get your work done accurately, avoiding costly mistakes. Organizing your work and planning ahead helps you to be more efficient, productive and achieve your important goals and objectives.
Some benefits of being organized are: Efficiency, improves memory, avoids duplication of tasks, productivity, eliminates stress, increases your confidence and self-esteem, provides a useful base for the evaluation and qualification of skills, we reduce the possibility of accidents.
“The day starts the night before” If so, this means that it will take you just a few minutes before going to bed, just take a paper and a pencil and make a list of the things that you have to do the next day, put in a chair the clothes you are going to put on the next day and little by little you change your habits.